sexta-feira, junho 08, 2007

Poland


Hello guys.
After few days without nothing in the blog, here we go.
I've been in few countries until now. We arrived in Krakow (Poland) last week with 27 degrees only 20 more than Ireland, was quite difficult with that warm weather. In the first day we went in the Salt Mines, one amazing old mine, near 700 years working, near Krakow were everything were made by salt, that include 37 churches, lots of galleries around 300 km, restaurants, toilettes, dinner hall and the second most amazing thing is all under the floor, the deepest around 280 meters.
On the day after we been in Auschwitz, the biggest "cemetery" in the world where around 1.500.000 jews and gypsies were murdered. It's really depressing place to walk around , and the tour last 3,5 hours. I'm glad that I had been there, because I'm not going back there for sure.
The last day we walked around the old city, at night we got the train to Budapest but this is another story, when i had more time I'll talk about the rest of the trip.
Ok this is enough to show you that I'm having a good time and I'm still alive.
See you .......


Nenhum comentário: