terça-feira, maio 01, 2007

Brazilian Team

The Brazilian Team

This is the team which I play for. I've been playing in the team since I get in Ireland. We played many times against many teams. Each country have your team represented in that league.

The SARI (Sport Against Racism Ireland) Brian Kerr Intercontinental League was launched in Dalymount Park in January 2005 as part of SARI's integrating ethnic minorities programme through the medium of football. The idea for this league is to introduce minority groups to mainstream football leagues and encourage local and new community members to join together and create a level playing field for all in Ireland.

They are now in their second season and have 20 teams involved this year.

I'm playing to have some fun and get fit whereas I'm trying to introduce myself in some projects of social inclusion. One of my projects when I return to Brazil which I'll work for.

O Time Brasileiro

Esse é o time que eu jogo. Eu tenho jogado nele desde que eu cheguei na Irlanda. Nós jogamos varias vezes e contra vários times. Cada pais tem seu time representado nessa liga.

A SARI (Esporte Contra o Racismo na Irlanda) Brian Kerr Intercontinental League começou no Dalymount Park em janeiro de 2005 como parte de uma integração das minorias étnicas por meio do futebol. A idéia da liga é introduzir grupos minoritários (imigrantes por exemplo) nas ligas de futebol e encorajar locais e novos membros a se juntar e criar uma situação igualitária em toda a Irlanda.

Eles estão na segunda temporada com 20 times jogando.

Eu jogo lá pra tem um pouco de diversão e ficar em forma e porque eu estou tentando entrar em projetos de inclusão social. Coisa que eu vou começar a ajudar assim que eu chegar no brasil.

Nenhum comentário: