segunda-feira, fevereiro 26, 2007

Chinese night


Chinese night

After I had my dinner with my mum and my aunt in an Irish Pub where I ate one gorgeous Beef Guinness stew, fantastic combination with famous Irish stew and famous beer Guinness, my flatmate Li Nan called me and said that was her girlfriend birthday (Queue - English name) and they were celebrating in a Chinese restaurant near city centre.

I was on my way to home and decided turn around and back to city centre and met they at restaurant where they were eating.
As soon I'd arrived on the restaurant I realised that night will be my first Chinese experience in Dublin.

We were 6 people (5 Chinese and myself) talking about everything in Chinese only (except I for obvious reasons) and eating a delicious typical Chinese dish. It is a kind of soup very hot and spicy and lots of different uncooked meat and seafood, like lamb and beef chopped in very narrow slices, prawns, squid as well as Chinese mushroom, rice noodles, spinach and lettuce. To eat that you have to put what you want in this soup and wait for a moment to cook and after you get from the special pan and dip into a sauce made by soy sauce and something else who I don't remember what it is.

After my second lovely dinner with some beers, we went in a very typical place to party in China, guess what? KARAOKE . In Dublin just in the area of Chinese restaurants have a house where they rent for you and your friends a room with a big wide-screen tv and one karaoke machine in Chinese.
All the musics were in Chinese and I didn't try of course, I don't know how to read Chinese.

We get few beers (36) and 3 bottle of white wine as well as some finger food and fruits to enjoy our karaoke. After two hours we started to play some games for finish our drinks and of course the only one who don't know to play these kind a game always lose. These one was me. We drank almost half of the beers in 15 minutes and the result was everyone really drunk.

before the way to our home, one vomited in the bathroom, and in the middle of the way another in the street just behind the taxi which was taking us to home. I was the strongest person in the group I didn't get lock. You know why? For two reasons, first because I ate a lot before and second because was carnival and I use to drinking more in that.





Noite chinesa

Depois de meu jantar com minha mãe e minha tia num Pub irlandês, onde eu comi um delicioso ensopado de carne com Guinness, uma mistura do típico ensopado irlandês com a famosa cerveja, Li Nan (chinês que mora comigo) me ligou e disse que era aniversário de sua namorada (Queue - nome em inglês) e eles estavam comemorando num restaurante chinês perto do centro.

Eu estava indo para casa e decidi voltar para o centro e encontra-los no restaurante onde eles estavam comendo.

Logo que eu cheguei lá eu descobri que eu ia ter minha primeira noite chinesa em Dublin.

A gente era de em 6 pessoas (5 chineses e eu) falando sobre tudo em chinês (menos eu por razões obvias) e comendo uma deliciosa comida típica chinesa. é um de sopa bem quente e apimentada onde você coloca varias outras comidas cruas que vem em pratos separados, carneiro e carne cortados bem fino, camarões, lulas, espinafre, cogumelos tipo shimeji, macarrão de arroz e alface. para comer você coloca na sopa tudo o que você quer comer e deixa um tempinho para cozinhar e depois molha num molho feito com shoyo e sei lá mais o que.

Depois de meu segundo ótimo jantar com algumas cervejas, a gente foi para um típico lugar onde os chineses festejam. Imagina onde? karaokê Em Dublin no lugar onde tem os restaurantes chineses tem um lugar onde você aluga uma sala com uma enorme tv e um karaokê só para você e seus amigos. Todas as musicas eram em chinês e eu nem tentei cantar, principalmente porque eu nem sei com ler chinês imagina cantar.

Pegamos algumas cervejas (36 para ser exato), três garrafas de vinho branco, alguns beliscos e umas frutas também para nos acompanhar na nossa cantoria. Depois de 2 horas a gente começou a jogar uns joguinhos de bêbado para terminar as bebidas, aquele tipo de jogo que quem não sabe jogar sempre perde. Eu sou o que não sabe jogar. A gente bebeu quase metade das cervejas em 15 minutos e o resultado foi todo mundo bêbado.

Antes de voltar para casa, um vomitou no banheiro, e n meio do caminho outro vomitou no meio da rua a lado do taxi que estava levando a gente. Eu fui o mais forte do grupo e não travei. Sabe por que? Por duas razões, primeira porque eu jantei duas vezes e a segunda é porque era carnaval e para mim no carnaval eu bebo muito mesmo.

Nenhum comentário: